To attend a Pilates Class, clients must complete a minimum of three 55 minute Private Sessions, however six Privates are recommended.
Clients’ first 55 minute Private Session includes discussion of goals, injuries, and fitness and medical background. Clients will be introduced to Pilates principles, basics, and equipment. Instructor will assist client in finding appropriate class or continuing individually tailored private sessions.
Instructor may deny admittance to a class or require a doctor’s written approval if serious medical concerns are present.
- Premier Intro (6 Private Sessions) — $330
- Quick Start Intro (3 Private Sessions) — $180
- Single Private Session (no package) — $80
WHAT YOU'll LEARN
Privates are one-on-one workouts offered in 55 minute and 30 minute sessions specifically designed for each client's goals and needs. All equipment, including Reformer, Cadillac, Chair, Barrels, and small props may be used as appropriate. Private sessions are essential for:
- Thoroughly understanding and incorporating fundamental Pilates principles
- Receiving detailed body-specific instruction and assistance
- Working on individual goals, fitness, issues, posture and injuries
- Treating your body to a session all about you
- Asking questions and programming an at-home Pilates practice
- Continuing post-rehabilitative conditioning and addressing physical limitations or conditions
WHAT TO BRING
New clients should bring their completed forms or arrive a few minutes early to fill them out at the studio. If you have long hair, bring a tie to put it back so it doesn't get caught on equipment. We recommend bringing (but do not require) bottled water and 'gripper' or 'sticky' socks. You may also want to bring a towel (optional).
Bottled water will be available for purchase for $1 (cash only). Please remove all jewelry and clothing with buttons, zippers, and/or belts that can damage our equipment.